Gallery of Designs
DESIGN ON DIY NETWORK
Public / Commercial
Garden Inspirations Blog
Service Plans and Fees
Whether you're building a new house, making changes to a current property, or refreshing an old yard, a professional landscape design is key to achieving your vision with creativity and cost effectiveness.
Here's how the process works:
Schedule an appointment.
2. Complete and send us a completed
3. Meet for an hour to review questionnaire, needs, goals.
4. Assess Site (light, drainage, views from within and outside, existing plants and bed structure).
5. Discuss the involvement of an architect should you need construction drawings.
(if beds, hardscape, or major changes will occur). We can skip this step if you are just updating existing landscape beds).
7. Render a planting and installation plan.
8. Create a plan, if needed, for phasing and budgeting your installation.
Schedule a site visit
during installation to assist in final plant placement and solve any issues that may arise.
Completed project includes:
Custom Design: includes full color drawing, planting plan and material list.
A digital 3d image of the design assists in visualizing your project.
Your plant list includes: plant name, size, number needed, bloom time and personalized care instructions.
Each planting plan includes plant pictures.
Service Plans & Fees
Schedule an appointment
Learn about more services
Photo used under Creative Commons from
Landscape Design Advisor